How to break a perfectly great dryer so you can have the option to buy a brand new, over-priced one.
Do you have a dependable dryer that you are bored with or would like to get rid of because of one reason or another?
Now remember, older appliances out-last newer appliances by double. But if you want a way to make it stop working here you go.
- Never clean out the lint trap - the lint will fill up your dryer and cause it to over heat and break. It also has the potential to catch on fire and burn down your home (in case you don't like the one you currently live in).
- Put too many clothes in at a time - this will weigh it down and break parts that will need to be replaced.
- Clog the air vent hose so their is no air flowing through the hose. This can cause a lot of damage to your dryer and potentially your home. Oh, and and it will take forever for your clothes to dry so your spouse will be upset and naked without clothes when they need them.
- Put your clothes in the dryer too wet - this means its will take more power, money and can break your dryer.
- Never, ever, ever have a professional come clean out your dryer or it will for sure last longer.